7.26.2010

Hills, Hills, and more Hills.

Quote of the day courtesy of Erik:

"King of the Hills = PR."

I spent another weekend up in Wisconsin... and in between surviving on only the finest foods to be found at a gas station, including drinking enough beer to kill a dairy cow... I managed to run 27 miles... all on the hills in the beautiful country side.

6 miles w/ the guy on Friday. 21 alone on Saturday.

My 21 miler included a whopping 2280 feet of climbing and 4572 feet of elevation change:

http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=383577

2 WI weekends, + I'm guessing at least 1 or 2 long runs in Barrington, + spending 2 weeks in the Adirondacks, + at least another weekend up in Wisconsin...
= King of the hills = PR.

If I get through all of this... the next time I see 5th Ave, I'm gonna torch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment