9.17.2010

It's Business Time

After the 1/2, I took Monday off. I figured I had earned it. That'll be the last of that for a while. Since then, a double and 3- ten mile runs. Total for the week will be 82 after tomorrow's 20.

I build from here. It's go time. I have 4 weeks of solid training ahead of me. Everything I've run up until now has been merely to prepare me for these next 4 weeks. If all goes well, then those 4 weeks will prepare me to absolutely torch 5th Avenue.

Quantity with a handful of quality workouts. I'll take it week by week - but the goal is to have at least 1 week in the 90's and 2 weeks breaking 100 miles each. In all, I should see 375-385 miles over the next 28 days..... Come to think of it, 395-405 over the next 29 days. (GULP!)

Truly a trial of miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment