3.26.2011

Time's up

I'm done. 3 weeks at 90+ miles each. Time to recover for a few days.

It was a good stretch. I crammed quality plus quantity the whole way, and so far I'm passing the test. I (definitely) didn't over do it going into this plateau and I'm not busted coming out of it. I'm not sure if it'll be enough to blow out Rotterdam, but I'm guessing that I'm in better shape than I was 1 year ago, heading into London... I cranked a 2:39 there, so that should be worth something.

I'm finally feeling like I'm back in shape. A few more good workouts will help. For now, a big feeling of relief has come as I can finally cut back. I've plugged nearly 300 solid miles in the last 22 days and I still have fuel in the tank. Taking tomorrow off, and dropping the mileage this week. Rotterdam's in 14 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment